(@whippet)
Eminent Member
11/08/2020 1:02 pm  

a lump to your boxers Wilks? ;o)

ReplyQuote
(@whippet)
Eminent Member

I had the full-res versions on my PC, wish I still had them I'd upload a decent version.

ReplyQuote
(@kenzx6r)
Posted by: Cuppa

Was that Ciao????  I remember those days - used to love Sunday nights - explaining stuff to the idiots, laughing at the idots, making fun of the idiots - ahhhhhhhhhhhh

you guys were so cruel back then lol 

ReplyQuote
(@rustieblade)

Those were good days. I remember being lured into DF from Woolpackers with Wills and Amos

ReplyQuote
(@easymeat)
Eminent Member
Posted by: Ebola

Sunday nights were excellent. I still remember the first night Easymeat joined us and how all of us couldn't stop laughing at him as he had no clue whats so ever. It was playing Capture the Flag on St Mere Eglise and Easy was sitting right on top of the flag he was defending and I think MasterMag was running in circles round him and Easy still couldn't see him.

Easy, don't suppose you still have that song you made? lol

I thought I had it on one of my old mp3 players but not found it yet 🙁

'Is This The Way To The =[DF]= Server' Good times, my singing wasn't the best but McOzzie's mum turned it into an X Factor winner 🙂
You have to remember that was the first PC multiplayer game I'd ever played, since the old Amiga 500 days and I was older than you lot, my reactions were not the best and I could never hear anything other than chitter chat through my headphones 😀

I was at Uni in those days and spent hours playing CoD2 when I should have been doing essay's. You guys introduced me to a whole new world of geeky fun. You and Heathen came to my 40th birthday and stayed at Bean's place. Even though It took years before I finally met a few of you I was pleased to call you friends. Blimey I'm tearing up, that was over 10 years ago and were still in touch!

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register